FORUM INSOMNIA
zabawa imprezy problemy przemyślenia seks

∑ temat został odczytany 951 razy ¬

ZAREJESTRUJ SIĘ I ZALOGUJ NA FORUM, TO NIC NIE KOSZTUJE!
PO ZALOGOWANIU BĘDZIESZ MÓGŁ ZOBACZYĆ WYPOWIEDZI SPECJALISTÓW I WYŁĄCZYĆ REKLAMY

ROZRYWKA | Języki Obce
[ ang ] mógłby ktoś sprawdzić w wolnej chwili? =) 
[powiadom znajomego]    
Autor "[ ang ] mógłby ktoś sprawdzić w wolnej chwili? =)"   

Fred1990
 Wysłana - 17 maj 2008 00:48        | zgłoś naruszenie regulaminu

Sprawdź ile procent masz tłuszczu

Some people think that money Has ruined Sport. It is open to bribery and corruption. Do U agree?
In my opinion, the most important aspects in Sport always were improving skills and honest competition. Nowadays, if we want to get successful we must have money for all indispensable equipment. If we don't have sponsors our talent, and hard work can go down the tubes. I think it's can't be changed, because world is still improving and discovering new capabilities to succeed.
However there is another aspect power of money. People often have forgotten about elementary assumptions connected with sport. They have tried to win, or to get a better result to be a flash in the pan. Then, they can take drugs or anabolic steroids, which is very dishonest. Also, for instance footballers have got a itching palm, and they get money from them rivals. That situations cause to destroying olimpic spirit in players, but also in viewers
In Conclusion, I think that corruption is inherent in sport, but we should work against it. Sport should be essence of clear competition. There is no place for cheaters.

INSOMNIA
 Wysłana - 18 maj 2008 02:08      [zgłoszenie naruszenia]

Some people think that money has ruined Sport. It is vulnerable to bribery and corruption. Do you agree?
In my opinion, the most important aspects in Sport were always improvement of skills and fair competition. Nowadays, if we want to get successful we must have money for all indispensable equipment. If we don't have sponsors our talent, and hard work can go down the tubes. I think it can not be changed, because world is still improving and discovering new means to succeed.
However there is another aspect of power of money. People have forgotten about elementary assumptions connected with sport. They have tried to win, or to get a better result to get on top of their game(you tend to use helluva lot of idioms, that's good, but you also fuck up their meaning, and that's not good at all, in fact it pisses me off. ). Then, they take drugs or anabolic steroids, which is very dishonorable act.

Also, for instance footballers have got a itching palm, and they get money from them rivals. - ni chvja nie rozumiem tego zdania, napisz po polsku o co ci chodzi.

That situation cause the deterioration of olimpic spirit in players, as well as in viewers
In Conclusion, I think that corruption is inevitable in sport, but we should work out the means to counter it. Sport should be nothing more, than clear competition. There is no place for cheaters.

Aaaa, i daj soga.

Zmieniony przez - Don quixet w dniu 2008-05-18 02:11:46

Fred1990
 Wysłana - 18 maj 2008 10:58      [zgłoszenie naruszenia]

spoko, thx za pomoc :]

Fred1990
 Wysłana - 20 maj 2008 18:23       [zgłoszenie naruszenia]

sog poleciał :]

[Powiadom mnie, jeśli ktoś odpowie na ten artykuł.]

Przegląd tygodnia

[ ang ] mógłby ktoś sprawdzić w wolnej chwili? =)

Warto przeczytać: | | organizator | wisła | krupa | odglos silnika | ch3coch3 | natalia83@oppl | natalia83 | mandaty pkp | java | top 5 męskich | eukaliptus | vans | Szczepanska | Katarzyna | Kielc | syndrom pisdy | parówki | masa | Biznes

Polecamy: KSW | Motywatory | Spalacz tluszczu

wersja lo-fi

Copyright 2000 - 2019 SFD S.A.