ROZRYWKA | Języki Obce
[ang]Opis do sprawdzenia 
[powiadom znajomego]    
Autor "[ang]Opis do sprawdzenia"   

INSOMNIA
 Wysłana - 7 wrzesień 2008 17:28        | zgłoś naruszenie regulaminu

Sprawdź ile procent masz tłuszczu

Wtam prosze o poprawnienie bledow

Did you have a favourite place from your childhood? Surely yes,everyone had special place where spent a lot of time in childhood .
My favourite place was forest where I spent my each free time.
These forest has been situated nearby my home , out of the my town Pomorzowiczki.
This place was special for me for many reason .
Fresh air in the summer,playground situated in heart of the forest and feeling of nature-that' the reason I loved that place.
What is more it was the best place where I and my friends could play on our favourite game-hide and seek.
On the other side that forest is very dangerous place because live there many wild animals such as wolf fox etc.
Despite of that fact it has been very common place in the summer not only for children.
Also old people love that forest , where they can spend time in silence get away for them trouble and relax.
As I wrote before forest wasn't only my favourite place , it was something more for me.
It was the place where I had many different adventures and the place where I learned something new about world.
I often mention that forest and always give it me a lot of joy.
I'm going to visit that forest soon and spend time such as in childhood.

anc_kozak
 Wysłana - 7 wrzesień 2008 18:46       [zgłoszenie naruszenia]

moglbys tez dac polska wersje, żeby wiadomo bylo ocb

Did you have a favourite place IN your childhood? Surely yes,everyone had special place, where spent a lot of time in childhood .
My favourite place was forest where I spent EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF MY free time.
THAT forest has been situated nearby my HOUSE , out of my HOMETOWN Pomorzowiczki.
This place was special for me for many reasonS .
Fresh air in the summer,playground situated in THE heart of the forest and feeling of nature- THESE WERE the reasonS I loved that place.
MOREOVER it was the best place where I and my friends could play our favourite game-hide and seek.
On the other HAND that forest is very dangerous place because many wild animals such as wolf fox etc. LIVE THERE
Despite of that, it has been very POPULAR place in the summer not only AMONG children.
Also old people love that forest , where they can spend time in silence AND get away FROM THEIR trouble.
As I wrote before forest wasn't only my favourite place , it was something more for me.
It was the place where I had many different adventures and the place where I learned something new about world.
I often mention that forest and always give it me a lot of joy.
I'm going to visit that forest soon and spend time such as in childhood.

Zmieniony przez - anc_kozak w dniu 2008-09-07 18:47:28

[http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/]
Pomóż zwierzakom !
"Od tego co masz chciej jeszcze więcej"

[Powiadom mnie, jeśli ktoś odpowie na ten artykuł.]

Przegląd tygodnia

[ang]Opis do sprawdzenia