FORUM INSOMNIA
zabawa imprezy problemy przemyślenia seks

∑ temat został odczytany 1524 razy ¬

ROZRYWKA | Języki Obce
[ang] Personal Statement do sprawdzenia pilne! ($$$) 
[powiadom znajomego]    
Autor "[ang] Personal Statement do sprawdzenia pilne! ($$$)"   

AstonDBS
 Wysłana - 15 styczeń 2007 16:05        | zgłoś naruszenie regulaminu

Sprawdź ile procent masz tłuszczu

Jesli ktos ma czas to prosze o sprawdzenie ewentualnych bledow stylistycznych i gramatycznych chociaz tych najwazniejszych w moim personal statement do aplikacji ucas na studia w UK. Spelling jest na 100% dobrze bo sprawdzalem Wordem. Musze to koniecznie wyslac przed polnoca, aha jakby ktos do tego profesjonalnie podszedl to prosze sie odezwac na priv mozemy uzgodnic cene... bo w biurze tlumaczen on-line za ekspress zaspiewali mi... 120 pln

"There is no limit to what a man can achieve" Well it may sound just too idealistic, but it is simply how I feel about my life. Economists and managers have constantly to overcome arising problems, so I believe my creed would help me achieve success in these fields. Having already studied Economics for almost two years so far, I have developed a special interest in applied economics, investment analysis, business and managerial issues. Your degree is the perfect way to gain skills and knowledge, which are crucial for careers in corporate world I am the most enthusiastic about.

Studying at the Poznan University of Economics I have attended many optional lectures and conferences concerning wide variety of economic and financial issues, just to give you one example, I found especially interesting the series of lectures about the methods of pricing in a stock exchange market. Further studies at a university level would definitely allow me to broaden my knowledge concerning capital investments.

Currently I am taking part in the "Parkiet - Stock Exchange Game for students" and when I was in a high school I became the laureate and finalist of the "Biznes Junior" - the national competition, in which students where running their own virtual businesses.

Furthermore I read quite a lot, especially magazines like Newsweek, The Economist and business newspaper Puls Biznesu (similar to Financial Times), which let me keep up to date with current economic affairs around the world. Apart from that I have read some successful person's biographies (Henry Ford's, John Rockefeller's and others) to inspire me and broaden my horizons.

Having spent over a year working and studying English in the United Kingdom was a really great experience, which let me acclimatize in a multicultural society and taught me responsibility, reliability, time management and teamwork (working in a busy industrial environment). Last holidays I had a chance to use my language and interpersonal skills, working as a site manager assistant in an English-spoken construction. Apart from that I also gained some experience running my own e-commerce business for a few years. Unfortunately due to doing two degrees at the same time I had no longer time to develop my entrepreneurial spirit. This is the reason why I switched to investing in a stock market, although still one of my remaining dreams is becoming an entrepreneur in a distant future. I believe that knowledge and experience gained during my studies will facilitate my professional career development.

In my spare time I enjoy doing variety of sports as well as meeting new people, so I would definitely take advantage of many sports facilities and social opportunities, which are available at your university. Another thing I am really keen on is traveling, which gives me great opportunity to get to know new cultures.

I feel passionate about the idea of broadening my thinking at the British university, in the country of a world leading economy. Studying economics-related discipline in the United Kingdom would definitely improve my career prospects and let my dreams become truth.

kanawkin
 Wysłana - 15 styczeń 2007 17:51      [zgłoszenie naruszenia]

Trochę błędów porobiłeś

IM

Ekspert -

kanawkin
 Wysłana - 15 styczeń 2007 20:46      [zgłoszenie naruszenia]

"There is no limit to what a man can achieve". Over-idealistic as it may seem, it is simply how I feel about my life. Economists and managers constantly have to overcome many problems, so I believe my creed would help me achieve success in these fields. Having already studied economics for almost two years, I have developed a special interest in applied economics, investment analysis as well as in business and managerial issues. Your degree is a perfect way to gain skills and knowledge, which are crucial for careers in a corporate world of which I am the most enthusiastic follower.

Studying at the Poznan University of Economics I have attended many optional lectures and conferences concerning wide variety of economic and financial issues. What I found especially interesting was a series of lectures about the methods of pricing in a stock exchange market. Further studies at a university level would definitely broaden my knowledge concerning capital investments.

Currently I am taking part in the "Parkiet - Stock Exchange Game for students" and when I was in a high school I became the laureate and finalist of the "Biznes Junior" - the national competition in which students where running their own virtual businesses.

Furthermore, I am an avid reader of magazines such as Newsweek , The Economist and a business newspaper Puls Biznesu , which is an equivalent of Financial Times . They let me keep up to date with current economic affairs around the world. In addition, to inspire my passions and to broaden my horizons, I have read biographies of many successful people such as Henry Ford or John Rockefeller.

Having spent over a year working and studying English in the United Kingdom was really a great experience that let me acclimatize to a multicultural society and taught me responsibility, reliability and teamwork, which are essential in a busy industrial environment. Last summer I had a chance to use my linguistic and interpersonal skills working as a site manager assistant in an English-spoken construction. Apart from that I also gained some experience running my own e-commerce business for a few years. Unfortunately due to my taking two degrees at the same time I had no longer time to develop my entrepreneurial spirit. This may be the reason why I switched to investing in a stock market, although still one of my greatest dreams is to become an entrepreneur in a distant future. I believe that knowledge and experience gained during my studies will facilitate my professional career development.

In my spare time I enjoy doing variety of sports as well as meeting new people, so I would definitely take advantage of many sports facilities and other social opportunities that are available at your university. Another activity I am really keen on is traveling, which gives me a great opportunity to explore new cultures.

I feel enthusiastic about the idea of developing my skills at a British university, in the country of a world leading economy. Studying economics-related discipline in the United Kingdom would definitely improve my career prospects and let my dreams become truth.

Zmieniony przez - kanawkin w dniu 2007-01-15 20:48:31

IM

Ekspert -

AstonDBS
 Wysłana - 15 styczeń 2007 20:55      [zgłoszenie naruszenia]

Dzięki za pomoc na przystepnych warunkach ;)
Jestem pod wrazeniem przemiany mojej pracy, niebo a ziemia. Jednak moj CAE grade B to jeszcze za malo zeby napisac cos tak rewelacyjnego, trzeba chyba zaczac nauke do CPE ;)
Aha i przestrzegam wszystkich aplikantow UCAS tego lub przyszlorocznych przed kopiowaniem calosci lub fragmentow, za plagiat w aplikacji jest od razu krzyzyk na aplikacji i mozecie zapomniec o studiach w UK!!

Zmieniony przez - AstonDBS w dniu 2007-01-15 20:56:46

pakk
 Wysłana - 15 styczeń 2007 23:49      [zgłoszenie naruszenia]

Drobiazgi które wydały mi się dziwne

Currently I am taking part in the "Parkiet - Stock Exchange Game for students" and when I was in a high school I became the laureate and finalist of the "Biznes Junior" - the national competition in which students where running their own virtual businesses.
where / were ?

Another activity I am really keen on is traveling , which gives me a great opportunity to explore new cultures.
travelling - british english

Zmieniony przez - pakk w dniu 2007-01-15 23:51:59

Ain't nobody do it like I do it %-)

AstonDBS
 Wysłana - 16 styczeń 2007 00:37      [zgłoszenie naruszenia]

No juz trudno aplikacja poszla, na szczecie to tylko spelling ;/

kanawkin
 Wysłana - 16 styczeń 2007 12:01      [zgłoszenie naruszenia]

To z braku czasu

Jeszcze having spent mi umknęło. Powinno być spending

Zmieniony przez - kanawkin w dniu 2007-01-16 12:02:08

IM

Ekspert -

AstonDBS
 Wysłana - 16 styczeń 2007 19:13      [zgłoszenie naruszenia]

A nie moze byc "having spent"? Wydaje mi sie ze to poprawna forma?

kanawkin
 Wysłana - 16 styczeń 2007 19:39       [zgłoszenie naruszenia]

Na pierwszy rzut oka też się wydawało że tak może być.

Having spent over a year working and studying English in the United Kingdom was really a great experience

Having spent (spędziwszy) odnosi się bardziej do osoby która miała wspaniałe doświadczenie a spending (spendzenie) do samego doświadczenia. Dalatego lepiej napisać:

Having spent over a year working and studying English in the United Kingdom I (have) had a really great experience.

albo

Spending over a year working and studying English in the United Kingdom was really a great experience.

Zmieniony przez - kanawkin w dniu 2007-01-16 19:51:12

IM

Ekspert -
[Powiadom mnie, jeśli ktoś odpowie na ten artykuł.]

Przegląd tygodnia

[ang] Personal Statement do sprawdzenia pilne! ($$$)